His "fort" made out of wardrobe boxes from the move.
The kitchen sink. This requires a change of clothing when he's done, but it's so worth it. I can get the dishwasher unloaded and loaded while he's playing in the water.
Thanks to Grandma Linda for the idea...he has been playing with shaving cream. (Max has some texture issues, but we're working through them...)
The minivan. Yes, I let him play in the car. There are no keys, so the worst thing that can happen is that he honks the horn and scares the begeebers out of me. (oh, and the radio blares and the windshield wipers go on as I turn the car on)
A container of rice. (thanks again G'ma Linda) They both love this..so much I had to start dumping the rice into 2 containers so they could each have one)
If you want to give the rice a shot, you're gonna need one of these:)



3 comments:
This is completely true at my house too!
You totally crack me up! I love the last picture! Its so true though...
Beth - I love it! What a great couple of ideas! I am sure it is hard for people to wrap presents like rice and boxes for birthdays and Christmas, even though that is probably exactly what he would like!
Funny!!
Post a Comment