Sunday, May 3, 2009

Black Eye

Mya has a black eye. I'd be willing to bet it isn't going to be her last. I'm not even exactly sure how she got it. I know it involved Max, Chloe and a chair. Use your imagination from there...



We had a good weekend here. Finally the weather was nice on a weekend for a change. We attempted to have a garage sale. Chris and I are officially the laziest worst garage sale hosts ever! If we got sick of it, we just closed the garage for awhile! We ended up getting rid of some of our junk treasures and made $40, so that was good.





Grandma Pat came down to help with the garage sale, but mostly ended up playing with the kids and planting flowers for me instead! I was glad to get those things done and appreciated the help.

2 comments:

Kel said...

Garage sales would be fine if you could open up at 8, and have all of your junk gone by 10. Otherwise, it makes for a long day! Your new house looks beautiful! Looks like the kids had fun outside in the nice weather.

The Andersons said...

I am jealous that you got to sell some of your old stuff! We just keep collecting, and the garage is busting at the seams! We really should do a sale, too - but like you two, I would get so bored of it! Thanks for the advice about packing this place up. Our old house sold in 4 1/2 days, and I think I am just thinking the same will happen...but I know it won't! Tough market - I just hope we are doing a good thing!