Sunday, May 17, 2009
Elmo's World
Today we went to the Arboretum here in Dubuque for a Kids Spring Fun Day. The theme was Shrek and since Maxwell is not a fan of that big green ogre, we did not get any pictures with him. On a positive note, at least he is starting to pronounce Shrek better. A few months ago, it came out like a four letter work starting with F. Just ask Joe and Tracy. One night he kept on saying the name when we were out to eat. Of course they thought it was hilarious, so he kept on saying it! He did get his face painted and got to sit by Elmo. He thought it was pretty cool until Elmo tried touching him. See pictures below. Max's friend William was not a fan either...as you can see from the pics:)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I think I would be scared of Elmo if he tried to touch me too, Max. I'm glad you had fun at Spring Fun Day's!
Do all kids like Elmo? Lainey sure thinks he's cool, although a life-sized Elmo would definitely scare her too. :)
Mallory hates big dressed up things too, Max! I'm glad you got to meet Elmo!!
I remember being a teen at the mall, and after coming out of the bathroom I met Darth Vader in the bathroom hallway. That's sort of like Elmo to a young kid isn't it?
I've been to the Arboretum, it's beautiful. Love their hosta gardens...
Post a Comment