Here are a few stats and other fun tid-bits for her at 15 months:
--14 teeth total (4 molars)
--wearing size 4 diapers
--Size 4 wide feet
--21 lbs 10 oz (up 3 lbs from 12 months...yippee!!)
--Favorite foods: waffles, noodles, chips, pears, apples, green beans
--Least favorite food: meat
--Most days--1 nap per day. Sleeping 12-13 straight hours at night. hallelujah!!
--Saying lots of new words. A few of my favorites are pretty, monkey, milk, Max, more, potty. (she's very interested in the potty and often runs there to sit down first when she hears me ask Max if he needs to go)
--12 month pants and 18 month tops are fitting best these days.
--no matter who walks through the door, she always greets them with a "daddy!"
--can point to 5 body parts (eyes, ears, nose, mouth and tummy)
--loves books...just not books being read to her. She'd sit and look at books for hours.
--everything that comes in a cup is milk. She'll drink anything though.
That's all I can think of right now! We had a good weekend here. Chris and I went golfing yesterday. Well...Chris golfed and I attempted a few shots here and there) in a Welcome to Dubuque best shot. Our team took 2nd place and we won a $40 gift card, so it was definitely worth it! Paid for our babysitter at least:) Other than that, we tried to organize our basement and spend some time with the kids. Hope you all had a good weekend too!
You can regularly find Mya wearing Max's underwear on her head.
Max's favorite past-time (playing in the sink) has now because one of Mya's as well. It doesn't buy me as much time as it used to because someone always ends up crying before I finish my task!



4 comments:
I love the running around the house when you are trying to get her clothes on...Lainey plays that game too, and yes, it is only cute when you are not in a hurry! Wow, and 14 teeth...THAT's CRAZY! Isn't amazing how much older they look with teeth?
Love the undies on the head...and love reading about Mya's stats! Mya has more teeth than Mallory--I can't believe she is already 15 months. And you deserve an award for having children so close together! They are so cute.
Mya, I loved your 15 month update and the cute picture of Max' undies on your head. Cute.
Nice sleep stats!!!!!!! We are happy with only getting up twice/night right now, so 12-13 hours sounds like a dream!!!! Better go...it's naptime!!!
Post a Comment