I love teaching my kids animal sounds. I think it's the cutest thing in the world when they pull out a ruff ruff when they see a puppy across the street or when they call cows "moos" until they can say cow,etc. I have been working on this with Mya for awhile, but she hasn't picked up on it as fast as Max did. I am blaming this 100%on the big brother. Every time I ask her what a puppy says, he jumps in and answers it for her! Same goes when I ask her what her name is, how old she is, how big she is, etc. We have had the talk about how you only answer questions when they're directed at you, but he doesn't get it and absolutely loves to answer for Mya.
However, last night I managed to find a little alone time with Mya and got some of her animal sounds on tape. In true Mya fashion, she was doing something else while I was talking to her. She is one busy little girl. Enjoy!
side note: When I was proofing this post, I had Mya on my lap and she was answering my questions right along with the video. She was so proud of herself. Another side note..today was a big day for her. She made it through MOPS without one tear shed. I got to sit and listen to someone who wasn't very informed talk about H1N1 while she played her little heart out. It's the little things that make me so happy these days.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
love it! she's such a sweet pea!
Post a Comment