Another video for your viewing pleasure. Mya loves to listen to me sing and do actions with the songs. The itsy bitsy spider is a favorite along with Where is Thumbkin, the hippopotamus song and I'm a little tea pot. It's so darn cute to watch. I was not the parent who was in the Luther choir for 2 years, but somehow I get stuck doing all of the singing when we're in the car in order to keep the peace. Sorry you have to hear my voice doing this, but try to drown it out and focus on Mya's actions. After I sing it once, you'll notice her doing her sign for "more" so we do it again and her actions are even better the second time. Enjoy! Also..not sure if you'll notice, but she is sporting a little pony tail in the back. Max loves it and wants one for himself, but his daddy said no:)
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Yeaaaa! Your singing is very nice and Mya's actions are wonderful! Gramma Linda's singing the song now so I better go help her with the motions. Grampa David
That is super cute! And Beth, your singing is great! I love the ponytail too Mya--you are getting so grown up!
Seriously, that could not be cuter! I love how she is using the motions. Too cute!
ADORABLE! Very cute on Mya's part and your voice was great too Beth.
I love the ponytail! How cute! And singing in the car keeps the peace for us too! I need a list of songs though, because I end up singing 18 verses of old macdonald most of the time :) love, Katie and kids
Post a Comment