is my father-in-law! David officially announced his candicacy for State Representative from Maple Grove last weekend. He has been talking about it for quite some time and it is now official! We have a lot of the same beliefs, so it won't be hard for me to jump on board. I think it's pretty cool that he is trying to make a difference with the people of MG. Apparently next summer Max, Mya and I are booked for some area parades! (pretty sure Max and Mya are the ones he wants..I'm just the van driver:) I've always wanted a political shirt with my last name on it and now my wishes are coming true! Stay tuned for that:) If you know anyone in Maple Grove, Minnesota...tell them to VOTE FOR HODEN next fall!!
Also, today is David and Linda's 37th anniversary. It's a good thing they've been married for so long before taking on this venture!
2 comments:
What awesome news! Congrats! Too bad I'm not a MN voter. :)
Wow! That's so cool!!!!
Post a Comment