Saturday, March 1, 2014

February one photo a day

We made it through February! Normally one of my favorite months. I love Valentines Day and at the end of the month, I'm really looking forward to spring just around the corner! Not this year...I'm not sure this winter will ever end! Regardless....here are my photos from this month:)


Day 32: My happy house friends (minus 2) came to Dubuque for the weekend! We decided lunch at the new Hy-Vee bar was in order. Whoever thought to put a bar in a grocery store was a genius.
Day 33: Ivy has her seat ready for the big superbowl! Too bad it was a terrible game and we hardly even watched it.
Day 34: The bunco crew. These ladies get together the 1st Monday of the month and it's always such a great time. Very little bunco playing actually gets done:)
Day 35: Pulled this out of Max's backpack. Wonder what his teacher thought??!? Very thankful she didn't turn us in! (he meant root beer:)


Day 36: Mya got to wear her new earrings to school for the first time on this day. She was so excited about it and hasn't complained once about cleaning them!
Day 37:I love how well Mya plays by herself. (Max and Ivy...take note) On this day she was in her room talking/singing to her barbies.
Day 38: We had to have an Olympic party for Opening Ceremonies!
Day 39: At the beginning of winter, I had 3 eager volunteers to go outside and shovel. It's getting a little old now, but on this day Max was willing. I think it was the 4th Saturday in a row that we got snow.


Day 40: This must have been a boring day because it was bedtime and I realized I hadn't taken any photos so this is what you get.
Day 41: FaceTime with my super tan mom who was in the Dominican Republic for a wedding. I was uber jealous!
Day 42: A stylish Ivy playing motorcycles before bed
Day 43: Ivy and I had a little fight when it came time for her to nap. So I gave her a little time to herself and found her sleeping in Max and Mya's chair! It ended up being a good nap and she woke up a new person, thank goodness:)


Day 44: We got to go outside for a bit on this day and Ivy enjoyed some time in her playhouse. I knew there was a reason we didn't take it down for the winter!
Day 45: I got the suitcases out for our trip to Canada and Ivy decided she wanted to go with!
Day 46: Got to fly to Edmonton with these two hooligans.
Day 47: Some serious hotel jumping on this day.


Day 48: The world's largest wave pool was calling our names.
Day 49: Some tired kiddos ready to watch a little Olympic ice skating and hit the sack
Day 50: Airport breakfast before we head back home
Day 51: Weirdest weather day ever. Some rain, some snow and a rainbow!



Day 52: Game night. Not the easiest thing to do with Ivy, but we do our best to include her!
Day 53: The kids spent lots of time outside with the neighbors sledding down the icy hill.
Day 54: First time ice skating for our kids. We had a good time, but 45 minutes was plenty:)
Day 55: I think my dog is part cat because when I pet her sometimes she purrs!



Day 56: Came out of the shower to find these three tucked back in the corner behind a plant watching something on the ipad. Apparently it needed to be charged:)
Day 57: We're getting a new car soon so I needed to get a picture of my dog riding shot gun in my car. She rides along every day on our errands.
Day 58: Why not play with play-doh in the nude?
Day 59: One of the best parts of my day! I love seeing them jump off the bus and can't wait to hear about their day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures Beth - I'm really going to like looking at these when you're in Canada especially so I can get a good idea of your new setting (and stay up to date on everything too!). :)