Max and Mya's first bath together! I can't wait for this to happen more often because Chris is the #1 bath giver at our house, so if he can do 2 at the same time, I can get a break! Also, a video of Mya rolling over. She rolls to her stomach, gets mad and then I roll her to her back. She rolls over...this goes on all day.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Bath time
Max and Mya's first bath together! I can't wait for this to happen more often because Chris is the #1 bath giver at our house, so if he can do 2 at the same time, I can get a break! Also, a video of Mya rolling over. She rolls to her stomach, gets mad and then I roll her to her back. She rolls over...this goes on all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment