Monday, October 26, 2009

I gotta feeling...

DVR is a wonderful thing. One of my favorite features is the ability to lock something so that no one except the person with the secret code can erase it! I have two things under code right now. One is the Office wedding (favorite Office episode of all time for me...perfect mix of romance and comedy in my opinion) and Oprah's season premiere where the Black Eyed Peas and Will.I.am performed the hit song "I gotta feeling" while 20,000 Oprah fans pulled off the biggest flash mob ever. I watch this all the time...so much so that Max now has parts of that song memorized. He told me the other day that he's jealous of how much video time Mya has been getting on the blog lately, so here he is in action singing parts of "I gotta feeling." If you want to see the actual performance, click here.Oprah had no idea this was going to take place, so watching her reaction is pretty cool.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Max: You , Oprah, and the Black
Eyed Peas rock!
Grampa David & Gramma Linda

Unknown said...

I, too, LOVE this song! Go Max!!

Kelly Escorcia said...

Sooo cute, Max. I too love the Black Eyed Peas video with 20000 fans singing and performing for Oprah. It's amazing and I still can't figure out how they choreographed that many people. So sorry about Mya's reaction to eggs. Poor thing. I hope she's feeling better.

Julie said...

I hadn't seen that video with Oprah before! Cool!!! And we LOVE "The Office" here as well. I haven't used the code for DVR yet...thanks for the idea (Zach likes to randomly stop or delete my recordings)! Love that Max knows the words...good job buddy!

Kel said...

Max, you are even on pitch! I love it! :)