She continues to be a good sleeper....when she's not flat on her back in her crib:) She has to be completely swaddled unless she is on her tummy. Ivy loves her bouncy seat with the vibration turned on. She is not a huge fan of the swing so I'm thinking about putting it away because it takes up so much room! She is the happiest when someone is talking to her or holding her facing out so she can look around at everything happening in this crazy house! The pacifier is one of our best friends these days as well! She loves the bath and we don't even have to use the space heater anymore.
Ivy is a good car rider...thank goodness..because I have to wake her up a minimum of twice per day to take the kids to preschool and go to pick them up. I feel so bad about it each time, but I don't have a choice and I'm hopeful that it will make her a very "go with the flow" kind of kid. Someday I want to invent a car seat that you can buckle a swaddled baby in and have it still meet all of the safety ratings! I'm pretty sure Max and Mya have been woken up 3 times each in their ENTIRE LIFE! Mya is still an awesome helper and the whole "can I hold/burp/rock Ivy" 30 million times a day has gone down to 29.9 million times a day. Max is even a little bit more interested. He probably asks twice a week:)
If you are into pop culture at all, you've probably read that Beyonce and Jay-Z have used the name Ivy as part of their daughter's name. I'm guessing it will jump to the top of the chart for popular girl names now. I love the name, so why wouldn't Beyonce and Jay-Z use it??:)
Enjoy a few pictures of my adorable 2 month old:)



2 comments:
Ohhh, so cute! I love her smile! She is a porker! Beyonce totally stole the name from you.
Love the smiles and the baby rolls!
Post a Comment