Monday, January 16, 2012

Interior decorating at its best

Recently Max has been very interested in decorating his room. Combine this with his obsession with scotch tape, and his room is pretty decked out. I had to take a picture of this to show him years down the road. My personal favorite is the wrapping paper and tissue paper taped up to the wall:) The calendar you see in the second picture is one from snapfish that I let him make. Over Christmas they had a buy 1 get 2 free deal so I designed 2 calendars for gifts and then let him do one himself. It actually turned out pretty good except for the fact that many pictures show up in multiple months!




He has also been interested in taking pictures lately with our good camera. He puts the strap around his neck and then goes to town. The latest pictures are actually pretty good so I'm going to post those too!



2 comments:

Tony & Tara said...

Ivy has big feet in this picture.
it's possible she will be taller than you by 9th grade.

Tony & Tara said...

that comment was meant for the picture with you, mya, and ivy babes