Max got right back into the swing of things with school. He loved being back with his friends after a couple of weeks off. I can't believe he's going to kindergarten round up in a couple of months! Where did the time go?? With all the caucus stuff going on this week in Iowa, I was remembering back to 2008 when I took him to caucus with me on a freezing cold, snowy January night when he was 10 months old. Chris was gone at class and so I had no choice if I wanted to go I had to bring him! He was a total trooper and I just passed him around all night to all of the randoms sitting around me:) Here's a picture of Max helping me make cookies this week. He is totally my helper when baking..he could probably do the whole thing himself if I let him crack the eggs!
Mya started gymnastics this week! We've been thinking about putting her in for awhile, but they had to be 3 1/2 so this month was the first she could join. She absolutely loved it and it might have been the cutest thing ever to see her out there stretching, jumping around doing cartwheels and somersaults in her little leotard.
Ivy is a smiling machine...especially in the morning and in the bathtub. She is a super sweet baby and I'm wondering if her baby acne is not going away because I kiss her too much! She's sleeping really well during the day and gets up a couple times each night, but goes right back to sleep which is really all that matters to me. I can deal with waking up for 15-20 minutes as long as I can go right back to sleep. She will be 2 months old next week which is crazy! She continues to eat really well. (as evidenced by the double chin) The kids have been giving her some bottles as well which is their very favorite thing to do!



2 comments:
Mya has gymnast legs! Whew! Check out those toned quads girl! I bet she just loves it.
I also think Elliot could bake himself if I would just let him crack the eggs...
Looks like kitchen fun! Lainey starts dance this week. I can't wait to see her in her leo. Mya is adorable in hers!
Post a Comment