Monday, January 30, 2012

babies

I caught Mya nursing her baby the other day:) Honestly I thought I would see it a lot sooner than this. She is always talking about it, but I hadn't seen her trying it out! The picture was taken on my phone so the quality isn't great, but I couldn't risk going downstairs to get my camera for fear she would stop!



Seeing her do this reminded me of when I caught Max pumping after I had Mya. Here's the picture:) Click here if you want to read the post.



This morning Ivy took a great nap so I went downstairs and was playing babies with Mya. It's her very favorite thing to do in the whole world. Her and I pretend talked about dirty diapers and feeding babies and going to the grocery store for 30 minutes minimum. As we were playing I got to thinking about how many babies we actually have. So...we lined them all up and took a picture. I know of 2 that are missing for sure, and there may be more. I think this girl is set in the baby department!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Love it! Carson was about 2 or so when he started nursing his stuffed animals through his tummy. Never caught on that milk actually does not come out of one's belly button... but I guess that's a boy for you :) Love the picts of the kids! Hope you guys are well!

Kel said...

Ha! Our girls would be the best playmates! Lainey is loving pretend playing and babies, babies, babies right now, too!

Beth said...

Beth!!!! Hilarious!!! I love reading your posts!!! Sounds like all is going well with your little helpers and sweet baby gal!!! It gets me really excited for our new one coming soon! :)

Kelly Escorcia said...

Love it and love that Mya was nursing. Dylan too loves his babies (guess that's waht happens when having an older sister), but Mya definitely has way more babies than Dylan... Good thing. :)