Let's just say that I'm glad I didn't choose today to be brave and take 2 kids out on my own. It was Max's 18 month check-up (and shots). The picture on the left is Max's reaction when I told him we were going to the doctor today. (just kidding...he was mad because I wouldn't let him have the camera) Luckily, Chris came with us. Our appt. was at 10:30 and at 11:43 I turned to Chris and said, if he's not here by noon, we're leaving. I know they're busy, but it's a pediatricians office...it is so hard to keep kids quiet and occupied in a 8X8 room with no toys they can play with. Anyway...the doctor walked in a few minutes later so we got to stay:) Max weighs 25 pounds and is 33 inches tall. Both are the 50 percentile. His head is also in the 50th percent which we were surprised, because Chris and I always joke about his big melon! The shot didn't go so hot. He knew it was coming this time so he was pretty upset the whole apponitment and just clung onto Chris like a monkey. After the shot, we tried to distract him and point out the cool band-aid, but he wasn't buying it. We heard "owey" until we got to the car. Luckily, I brought his blanket so that helped. While we were there, I did a little 2 for the price of 1 and asked a few questions about Mya and got her weighed. She's 10 lb 10 oz.
This weekend we're heading to Maple Grove to see Chris's family. I'm dreading the car ride, but it will be good to get to the cities. We're planning on doing some shopping while we're there which is always fun for me. We're staying until Monday so I'll write about the trip when we get back! Enjoy your weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment