Well, in case you're wondering why I haven't written in awhile...we haven't had internet since Monday! I'm writing on Chris's computer right now which he brought home from work so I could get caught back up with the world! We are finishing an office in the basement and the dry wallers unplugged the wireless box and now we can't get it working again!
The week has flown by. I had MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) It's a group that meets at our church twice a month. It's basically a group of stay at home moms and we have discussions, crafts, have speakers, etc. and then the kids go to the nursery. Mya stayed with me in the meeting, but Max went to the nursery and did great. The meeting was okay...kind of felt like the new kid on the first day of school when everyone is so excited to see the friends they haven't seen all summer. hopefully next time will be better.
I'm still not brave enough to get to the grocery store or Wal-Mart solo yet. I thought about it a bunch of times this week, but never made it. Today I was going to go, but Mya slept for 3 hours, so I had to get dinner going before I could go. Oh well...there's always next week! Not much else new. Max's new thing this week is that he points to where he wants me to put Mya when I'm holding her. He just says "baby" and then points to various places for me to put her. It's pretty funny. We don't have any plans other than to paint the office this weekend. It will be good to catch up on some other things. Hopefully I can be the lucky one to be holding Mya when Max wakes up in the morning so I can sleep in a little:)
We got our digital video monitors in the mail yesterday. Our neighbors convinced us to get them. They're always outside hanging out while their kids are sleeping and they can just click a button and see them in their crib/bed. Anyway...we got them set up and they are awesome! We click button A and can see Max and then click button B and see Mya! So, we thought everything was great until....my neighbor Jane called me this morning and said, "I see you got your monitors." I didn't know how she knew until she said, "I watched your kids all night!" Apparently their monitor picked ours up so now they can't watch their own kids, but instead see ours! Guess we better be on our best behavior when we're going into their rooms, because someone else could be watching us! I called the monitor company and there's nothing we can do about it.
I better get to bed. Mya slept 7 hours in a row last night, but I didn't go to bed when she did, so I didn't get that many hours. Tonight, I'm not missing out! Have a great weekend everyone!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment