It was a beautiful day today for the baptism. My parents, my sis-in-law Amanda and niece Olivia came along with Mya's Godmothers Rachel and Kindel. (both Luther friends) Kindel and her husband have 2 kids that are close to Max and Mya's age so that was fun to get the kids together. Mya slept through the whole baptism and church service...even when they poured water on her. Max did pretty well too being that he had both sets of grandparents to pay attention to him. We just came back to our house afterwards for a nice lunch and sat outside and enjoyed the September weather.
Enjoy your week ahead. Hope this great weather continues!
This is the last picture of the weekend:)



3 comments:
I love the last picture of the weekend. Chloe, Chris and Max make quite the picture... I just wonder when Beth passed out? :-)
So glad you passed on your blog to me. Hope it's ok that I passed it onto some of the other teachers at school too!
Take Care,
Diane
Hello. And Bye.
hernia source budgets joined regional realize diagnosed punch centurylike digitisation shutting
lolikneri havaqatsu
Post a Comment