

33 years ago today, these two young lads got hitched! Can you tell who they are? Boy, am I glad they did:) I couldn't find a wedding picture of them with their entire bridal party, so I'll have to describe it to you. The men wore brown tuxes and one of the women had an orange dress, one yellow and one green! I've always looked at that and laughed, but now that style is coming back in! Did you see the wedding processional that was a you-tube hit with the bridal party walking down the aisle to Chris Brown's Forever? Well, the men were in brown tuxes and the women were in 3 different colored dresses!! See for yourself at www.jkweddingdance.com Mom---you were definitely ahead of your time back in '76:)
They did awesome as parents and are doing even better as grandparents! Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!



2 comments:
Why in the H do you have graduation pictures of us? :)
Thanks ALOT!
Great pictures! Thank god we grow old and look MUCH better. If that is Pat's graduation picture, she must have had it taken when she finished fourth grade!! Guess she was always well organized to get things done in "plenty" of time! Take Care! Janice
Post a Comment