Sunday, September 13, 2009

Purple and Gold

Today marks Day 1 of the Minnesota Vikings season with Brett Favre at the helm. The Vikes and I have a love/hate relationship. I love it when they're winning and I hate it when they're losing. Chris gets very involved with this team and it's so much easier to be in the same room with him the rest of the day if they win:) Last season all Max could really do was say "touchdown!" and throw his hands in the air, but this year when I showed him his new shirt, he knew right away that it was a Vikings shirt and he couldn't wait to show Daddy! Maybe we'll have Mya saying "touchdown!" by the end of the season. If they play in the Superbowl...we'll have her doing it for sure:) One can hope...






For old time sake...

2007 Season


2008 Season


If you're wondering...I don't own any Minnesota Vikings gear. Guess I better put it on my Christmas list:)

2 comments:

Kelsey Rae said...

Beth, I love all the Minnesota Viking pictures they are adorable!!!!

Kelly Escorcia said...

Cute. Go Vikings!