Thursday, September 10, 2009
She is mine after all!
When I look at Mya, I don't see a lot of Huinker in her. Her facial expressions, eyes, mouth..all Chris. However, lately her hair has started to grow and I finally can see some Huinker coming out!! Her curls are so cute. I just love them and hope she keeps them forever like her auntie Tara and great-aunt Mary. It's funny how most people with curls don't want them and most people with stick straight hair would die for some curls! I remember for my brother's wedding my mom gave us a check for Tara and I to get our hair done. When we came home and told her the amount of the check, she couldn't believe it. She paid $74 for her straight haired daughter (me) to get her hair curly and for her curly hair daughter (tara) to get it straightened!! Such is life when you have two daughters I guess:) Here are a few pics. It happened to be a very humid day, so the curls are out in full force! Yes, Mya is trying to get out of her high chair as I take the pictures. She just got done eating about 10 cherry tomatoes from Grandma Bev's garden so that's what is all over her face:)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love these pictures - especially the first one! And what you've said is completely true. I always wanted curly hair!!
Beth - the hair isn't always easy when they are so little. It is fine, but I usually use a fine tooth comb and have her sitting on the bathroom counter with something in her hands to keep her busy. You have to be fast at it and with it being my THIRD daughter it is easier!!
=0)
Beth, I love the blog and I am cursed with my moms curly hair!!!! My hair will only stay straight for like 4hrs at the most!!!
God bless my mom for having curly hair!!!!!
Post a Comment