Saturday the kids got to spend some quality time with Grandma Linda as Grandpa was out of town on a fishing trip. I got some good alone time when Chris was doing the whole wedding party picture thing. The wedding was very beautiful and the reception was even better! It was out at the LaFayette Club in Minnetonka (where Tara teaches tennis lessons) I have never been to an event quite like this. It was absolutely gorgeous. We caught up with some friends and then danced the night away!


The kids did great with Grandma...played outside until their clothes were filthy! Unfortunately or fortunately..not sure which one, Mya got some really good one-on-one time with Grandma in the middle of the night:)
We went home Monday and stopped at Chris's grandparents house. They just recently celebrated 59 years of marriage. It is hard to believe that 2 people could be married that long and still be so happy to see one another. Theirs is definitely a relationship that Chris and I look up to. Bill is in his mid-80's and walks their very large dog two miles per day and still had enough energy to play ring around the rosie with my kids numerous times!! I just hope Chris got those genes:)



3 comments:
Fun to see some old Luther people! I'm glad you and Chris had a nice time!!! It sounds like you had some good babysitters too! :) Gotta love that!
Sounds like you had fun at Ben's wedding and looks like the kids had fun with their grandparents too.
Beth, I'm glad you guys had fun at the wedding! Its sounds like the kids had a great time with Auntie Tara and Gma Linda!!!!!
Post a Comment