Monday, January 11, 2010
Playtime
Any time I can get my kids to play together in a civil manner without me is a big deal around here. They play pretty well individually, but together they fight like cats and dogs. People are always saying how wonderful it must be to have them at an age when they can play together. I usually smile and say, yep! I lie. They can't play together for squat. Occasionally if it involves running and jumping, they do okay. Here's a few pictures of them playing together yesterday. Mya's new thing is running and jumping into your arms. After doing this with her 155 times in a row, I decided to solicit Max to take my place! He loved it and so did she. I could have had some free time, but instead chose to take pictures!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Super cute! I'm sure they will play together more and more as they get older....and hopefully they'll be great friends when they are in high school like we are with our siblings!
Precious! So sweet.
wait til max and mya play hide and seek together. he'll tell her to hide behind the couch..and then push the couch into the wall hard enough that she can't get move or get out..creating what we call claustrophobe.
wait. that's what my brother did to me. you were probably sewing, cleaning your room, painting mom's toenails, or emptying the dishwasher while it was happening. thanks for saving me..
Post a Comment