Sunday, January 17, 2010

Way to go Vikes!

Our daddy is the Vikings #1 fan in our opinion, but today he is flying over the ocean and completely missed that great game! He would have been so happy with the way they played....probably would have taken us all out to eat tonight! We cheered hard and are looking forward to him being back on the couch next week for the big game!



Our neighbors (Packers Fans) were so kind to support us in putting this Viking guy up in their front yard! We really appreciate it Errthums! (okay, okay...there's a small chance we had something to do with this:)



On another note..I (Max) went to the River Museum today to see Word Girl and listen to story time with the IPTV guy Dan Wordell! I got my picture taken with "Dantastic" and gave Word Girl a huge hug! My mom caught all of that on camera, but then against her better judgment gave me the camera on the way home and I accidentally erased all of the pictures! My mom was pretty bummed. I had my mom make me a homemade cape right when we got home and insist that everyone in the house (including the dog) wear one too! I am truly a superhero now!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Go Vikes! I am really laughing about the blowup in your neighbor's yard! Awesome!

Kel said...

Sorry about your pics. The Viking on the porch is great! We watched the game as well. I just cannot get over Favre...he is AMAZING!

Katie said...

So, even though my husband is a die-hard Packer's fan (even though MN has a pst quarter-back of theirs) he would NOT root for them. I secretly wanted the Vikings to win, since I love Favre, so don't tell, and I'll keep rooting for your team! love, Katie :)

Kelly Escorcia said...

Sorry you lots the pics but sounds like you had fun. Cute that your mom made you your own cape, Max.