Sunday, June 21, 2009

5 years!!

Friday Chris and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! We got a night alone in Decorah staying at the Hotel Winneshiek. It was fun to reflect on our 5 years and talk about what the next 5 may bring! Here's a photo of the Luther gang at our reception. When I came upon this picture, I had to laugh at how many children would be in the picture if we took it today.



Happy Father's day to all of you dads out there! I'd especially like to wish Chris, my dad, Chris's dad, and my brother a Happy Father's Day! Mya said her first word besides mama and dada this Father's Day weekend. It was "ball" and Chris couldn't be more proud of her:)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Beth--Love the Luther picture! We always talk about how fun it was when we got to eat at a later shift....made for a little crazier night since everyone was at the bar! :) Happy Anniversary!

Kel said...

You are right on the whole kids now comment, Beth. I clicked on that picture and started counting! THAT'S CRAZY!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! congrats! What a great pic! Brent and I celebrated 6 years on Sunday! What a great time of year to get married!