Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day 3

Beth is home and the kids are safe and sound. I'd say mission accomplished. I wish I could have snapped a picture of Max when he saw Beth driving down the street. He was the happier than he had been all weekend - that's for sure. Of course that can't be a reflection of his time with good ol Dad now. Can it?

I now relinquish control of blog posts to the real blogger in the family... We can get back to funny stories now instead of a running account of what it's like to be home alone with two kids like it's never been done before!

2 comments:

Diane Johnson said...

Good Job Chris, I was reading up on your commentary this weekend. You all sounded busy and I had to laugh at some of the things! Sounds like you handled it well!
Welcome home Beth, hope you had a great weekend!

Kelly Escorcia said...

Chris - I loved all your posts and updates of being Mr. mom while Beth was gone. It sounds like you guys had a great weekend together. Beth - I hope you had a nice time with your friends for a long weekend.