Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I most certainly did not allow Max to bring his blanket in the van AND inside Target because I knew I needed a lot of things and that the blanket would make him sit in the cart quietly. I would never have done this because we are trying to enforce the rule that the blanket stays in his room and is for naps and bedtime only.
While stopped at a red light recently, I did not reach back and dig some cheerios out of the corners of Mya's carseat and proceed to feed them to her in order to stop the crying! I would never give my child food that has been sitting in a carseat for quite some time. That's gross.
I did not give Max monster cookies for breakfast just because I wanted one and didn't want to hear the whining as to why he couldn't have one also. I also did not justify it to myself by the fact that there is oatmeal in those cookies and oatmeal is a healthy breakfast option.
It was not me who texted my sister-in-law throughout the wedding service on Saturday trying to make plans for her surprise arrival at the reception. It was also not me who dropped my phone in the grass outside the car at the church. I am WAY more responsible than that. It was not my sister who insisted on driving to the church and found it for me. Whew!!
So, what did you not do this week?



4 comments:
Ha!!!! You crack me up Beth...wish we could've caught up at the reception. Let me know the next time you're in town.
Your blog is the best, Beth! It always makes me laugh. :)
I did not let Max have 2 baby cones and part of a slushy whip at the Whippy Dip on Saturday morning.
When his cone dropped on the ground and Chloe ate the rest of it, I did NOT teach him to say "shit" after the fact.
Cute post Beth about "Not Me", and also happy 5th year wedding anniversary, and I love the cute videos of Mya (Wow! 11 months went by fast). -Kel
Post a Comment