Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sleep

Maxwell is a pretty good sleeper. He sleeps close to 12 hours at night and normally naps 1 1/2 hours in the afternoon. However, in his short 27 months of life, he has only fallen asleep in a place other than a bed or carseat twice. Twice!! I have pictures for each time. Once was when he had just turned a year old and I had to wake him up to go to daycare everyday. He fell asleep in my closet while I was in the shower. The other time was just the other day when he fell alseep on the couch. Check out the blanket in both pictures. Ugh. I hate that blanket.




My sister on the other hand was the exact opposite - she had no problems sleeping in any random spot. See pics below...





I hope she doesn't kill me for that pic on the potty!
Also while you're looking at those pictures of my sister, check out the carpet and wall paper...pretty cool huh:)

4 comments:

Tony & Tara said...

I'm already thinking of the picture I'm going to give Chris to post on the next blog. If you think hard enough, you might know which one I'm talking about. you know what they say - paybacks are double "H-E Double Hockey sticks" when it comes to sibling rivalry (actually, i've never heard that - but if works)

Kel said...

Oh, these are great! I love them. But, I'm pretty excited about the payback as well. I'll keep checking back just to see that! :)

Karen said...

L-O-V-E it!

Julie said...

I love the rainbow wallpaper! And love the old school pictures of Tara (especially on the potty)!!! That's great!