Amanda has kind of a long road ahead of her for awhile at least. She has to keep going up to Rochester and get more moles taken off until they come back clear. On her next Florida vacation with my mommy and daddy, she will need to be very careful when in the sun. I'm only 2, but I think that's good advice for everyone. My mom lathers me and Mya with sunscreen a minimum of 2 times per day, but she never puts any on herself!! I'm pretty sure she'll be putting sunscreen on now:)
The best news of all of this is the reason she was at the doctor in the first place! I am going to get a new cousin in early February! We are all very excited and I am secretly hoping it's a boy so I can have someone to play trucks and ball with at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Mya is okay with the trucks for now, but I don't think it will be like that much longer...
Get Better soon Nina!!



1 comment:
I hope your Aunite Amanda is feeling better soon. That's scary but sounds like Amanda caught it early and is on the road to recovery. Congrats on another soon-to-be cousin.
Post a Comment