Wednesday, August 26, 2009
I scream, you scream
We all scream for Ice Cream!! To mark the 1st day of school here in Dubuque yesterday, I took the kids to the DQ for an afternoon ice cream treat. (really, it wasn't to celebrate the start of school, but it seemed like a good enough reason for me:) It was Mya's first ice cream cone that she did by herself, so I had to take some pictures. Enjoy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Beth, that is so cool mya can eat a cone by herself !!!!!!
P.S.( There doesn't have to be a reason to get ice cream!!)
Beth--I celebrated the first day of school too with Mallory--except we hit up some carbs and went to the bagel shop! :) It's a great way to celebrate! Looks like fun!
Carson and I went out for morning coffee - gotta love the stay-at-home mom teachers celebrating the first day of school!!! :)
Super cute! Have you tried Ducky's Sweet Treats yet? Yum......almost like Whippy Dip.....almost!
Every day's a good day for ice cream and it looks like your kiddos are enjoying a yummy cone from DQ.
Post a Comment