My sister will be happy to know her curls stayed intact and possibly came out even more after the cut!
Funny the difference between boys and girls. I think I took Max to some cost cutters type place for his first cut. Mya got to go to my salon because I didn't want to take any chances! Luckily, the first cut was free:) Here are a couple of pictures. They're not the best before and after pictures, but you can kind of see the long hair in the first picture and then the shorter hair in the second picture. Mya did great and the cut turned out really cute in my unbiased opinion:)

Also...a side note. Never dress your kids in fleece clothing if you're taking them to get haircuts. They both left covered in other people's hair. I find hair (even my own) disgusting when it's on the floor, so I stripped my kids before we even came in the house!



No comments:
Post a Comment