Here are a couple pictures of the kids out on Sunday. We even made our first trip to the park and had a last minute neighborhood pizza party despite people already having dinner plans! This summer could be trouble around here, but I'm really looking forward to it!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Spring has sprung!
We are in full blown spring mode around here. Chloe stays out basking in the sun for hours. I have to literally pull the blinds down if I don't want my kids to see the other neighbor kids out running around because if they see them...there won't be any more housework, no dinner, no phone calls made, etc. Wait...maybe I should leave the blinds up!
Here are a couple pictures of the kids out on Sunday. We even made our first trip to the park and had a last minute neighborhood pizza party despite people already having dinner plans! This summer could be trouble around here, but I'm really looking forward to it!


Here are a couple pictures of the kids out on Sunday. We even made our first trip to the park and had a last minute neighborhood pizza party despite people already having dinner plans! This summer could be trouble around here, but I'm really looking forward to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You gotta love springtime! I love that tractor with the wagon hooked up on it. Now that's fun!
What an awesome wagon! Can't wait til spring heads north!! love, Katie
Looks like fun and what cute wagon. Glad you're all enjoying the sun... and Chloe too.
Post a Comment