If you're interested, there is a preview of some family photos and 1 year photos for Mya on Marie Fry's photo blog which you can find on my favorites list. Let me know what you think!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Big Eater
Recently Mya has overtaken Max in the eating department. She is eating anything and everything and LOTS of it. Yes, she is the same girl that ate maybe 10 whole jars of baby food her entire life. Now you can regularly see her eating meals such as a waffle, 1/2 a cup of blueberries and a squeezable yogurt. I mention squeezable because it's something she can "semi-do" herself and she doesn't do well with a spoon still today. It is such great news for us, because I was sure she would be a really picky eater and that she would be one of those kids you had to always remind to put the spoon or fork in her mouth. This has not been the case lately and here is a picture to prove it. Look at that adorable little belly in a 6-12 month shirt she has obviously outgrown:)

If you're interested, there is a preview of some family photos and 1 year photos for Mya on Marie Fry's photo blog which you can find on my favorites list. Let me know what you think!
If you're interested, there is a preview of some family photos and 1 year photos for Mya on Marie Fry's photo blog which you can find on my favorites list. Let me know what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yay, Mya! Good job on your eating. Beth, Marie's pictures are wonderful...think she would make the drive to WI for us?? Just kidding, but I love the one of you and Mya when she is in her tutu.
I love the family pictures too! I really love the one where the whole family is walking together!
Love your cute belly, Mya and good job in the eating department. I love all your pictures, Beth.
-Kel
Beth , Mya is such a cutie in the picture!!!
I love all of the pictures on Marie's blog !!!!
Post a Comment